buy Diazepam 10mg pills
As an anxiolytic, the lowest effective dose should be employed; dosage regimes should not exceed beyond 4 weeks and treatment should be gradually withdrawn. Patients who have received benzodiazepines for a long time may require an extended withdrawal period. Long-term chronic use is not recommended.
Cerebral palsy: 5-60mg daily in divided doses.
Upper motor neuronic spasticity: 5-60mg daily in divided doses.
Muscle spasm of varied aetiology, fibrositis, cervical spondylosis: 5-15mg daily in divided doses.
Oral premedication in dental patients: 5mg the night before, 5mg on waking and 5mg two hours before the appointment.
Oral Premedication before surgery: 5mg-20mg.
Alternative presentations of diazepam are recommended for paediatric usage in order to obtain suitable doses of less than 5mg.
Spastic children with minimal brain damage: 5-40mg daily in divided doses.
Oral Premedication before surgery (see section 4.4): 2mg-10mg
The use of diazepam in hepatic impairment may precipitate coma, therefore the dose should be reduced or an alternative drug considered. In severe renal impairment the dose should be reduced.
Method of Administration
• Myasthenia gravis (condition may be exacerbated)
• Sleep apnoea (condition may be exacerbated)
• Severe hepatic insufficiency (elimination half-life of diazepam may be prolonged)
• Acute porphyria
• Diazepam should not be used as monotherapy in patients with depression or those with anxiety and depression as suicide may be precipitated in such patients.
4.4 Special warnings and precautions for use
• The concomitant use of buy Diazepam 10mg pills with alcohol and/or CNS depressants should be avoided. Such concomitant use has the potential to increase the clinical effects of diazepam possibly including severe sedation, clinically relevant respiratory and/or cardio-vascular depression (see section 4.5).
• Duration of Treatment – The duration of treatment should be as short as possible depending on the indication. The patient must be evaluated after a period of no more than 4 weeks and then regularly thereafter in order to assess the need for continued treatment, especially if the patient is free of symptoms. In general, treatment must not last any longer than 8-12 weeks, including the tapering off process. Extension beyond these periods should not take place without re-evaluation of the situation. It may be useful to inform the patient when treatment is started that it will be of limited duration and to explain precisely how the dosage will be progressively decreased.
• When buy Diazepam 10mg pills with a long duration of action are being used it is important to warn against changing to a benzodiazepine with a short duration of action, as withdrawal symptoms may develop.
• Dependence and Withdrawal – Withdrawal symptoms occur with benzodiazepines following normal therapeutic doses given for short periods of time.